Frequently Asked Questions
This ‘Fake’ accordion will NOT be visible to users. This ‘Fake accordion’ is added to override the default behaviour of Elementor accordion which always expand the first accordion on page load. With this, all accordion visible to user will be close by default.
1. What is Moved Umrah?
Moevd Umrah is a digital platform developed to offer various umrah packages to users. Users have various options to book Umrah packages online quickly and easily. Through this platform, Umrah Travel Agencies registered with MOTAC can offer all Umrah pilgrimage packages online throughout the year. This platform is the first umrah travel aggregator application introduced in Malaysia.
2. Who will use this Moevd Umrah service?
Users/potential pilgrims who plan to go to perform Umrah and want to make bookings online
3. What are the advantages of booking at Moevd Umrah?
- Fast and easy registration
- Various choices of umrah packages on one platform.
- Packages only from agencies that have valid MOTAC license
- Aggressive promotions and discounts
- Easy payment process
- Documents can be uploaded digitally
4. Can a third party make a booking on behalf of other prospective pilgrims?
Yes, they can.
5. How to use this Moevd Umrah service?
Users need to download the Moevd application from the App Store or Google Play and then select the Moevd Umrah service.
6. How to make payment at this Moevd Umrah?
Users can make payments through online banking payment (FPX) provided by the platform.
7. How much of a deposit is required when making a booking?
Users need to pay a deposit of RM1,000 per person for each package booked.
8. When does the user have to pay the full amount?
Users must make full payment 45 days before the departure date. For booking made 45 days and less up to 30 days from departure date , full payment of package value is required.
9. What documents need to be prepared after making a booking?
- Passport > 6 months validity period
- COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
- Birth certificate (if bring child)
- Passport size photo (4×6) 4 pieces
- Umrah vaccine
- Marriage certificate (if married)
10. Who will make the Umrah Visa?
After all payments and documents are complete, the agency will contact the user to make the Umrah Visa.
11. Can the user make group bookings?
Yes, user can make booking up to 9 travelers prebooking. For booking more than 9 travelers, user need to perform another new booking or call customer service at 03-76616262.
12. Can the user cancel their booking on the Moved Umrah platform?
Yes, by contacting customer service and submitting a letter in writing with the reason for cancellation.
13. Can the user get a refund if they cancel the booking?
Yes, and the amount of the refund is subject to MOTAC policy and Moevd terms and conditions.
14. Can the user reschedule the date after making a booking on the Moevd app?
Yes, the user need to inform Moevd Customer Service for cancellation and make a new booking on the platform.
15. Whom should I contact if there are questions?
User can contact Customer Service 03-7661 6262 or email email@example.com
- What is Moevd Cuisine?
Moevd Cuisine is an on-demand food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants and facilitates food delivery and self pick-up. We transform the way you order food. We partner and help local restaurant owners to grow their businesses, stay ahead in a changing industry, and make hungry customers happy. We deliver the food you love, right to your doorstep within the estimated time.
- What is Moevd Cuisine Self Pick-up Service?
Moevd Cuisine now offers self-pick up service to enable users to order and collect their ordered food when they are ready. Skip the queue
and pick up when it’s ready. Once you have chosen and placed the order, our system will locate a rider nearby to accept the order. Your chosen restaurant will receive
your order once the order has been accepted by our riders. The restaurant will start preparing your order and then carefully package it.
At the same time, our rider will pick it up and deliver the food to you.
- What are the differences between Moevd Cuisine Delivery service and Self Pick-Up Service?
Moevd Cuisine Delivery is a food delivery service where your order will be delivered by our delivery partner to your preferred address.
On the other hand, Moevd Cuisine Self Pick-up service allow you to pick up your order at your convenience. (eg; on the way home from office)
- How does the delivery work?
You can browse through the menus or order the food by using the Moevd app, available on iOS and Android. Our app will automatically
search your location, or you can also add your delivery address manually to find all the great restaurants surrounding your delivery address.
Once you have chosen and placed the order, our system will locate a rider nearby to accept the order. Your chosen restaurant will receive
your order once the order has been accepted by our riders. The restaurant will start preparing your order and then carefully package it.
At the same time, our rider will pick it up and deliver the food to you.
- How does the Self Pick-up work?
Follow these steps for Moevd Cuisine Self Pick-up:
1. Choose Pick-Up Now / Pick-Up Later
2. Select your preferred food
3. When you are ready, key in 3 digits verification code
4. Make your payment
5. Head over to the restaurant
6. Provide the 3 digits verification code and pick up your order
- Can I place order in advance?
Yes. You can schedule your order within the same day at any delivery and self pick-up time slot before the end of our operating hours.
- What are the areas that you deliver?
Moevd Cuisine is now delivering to main areas in Klang Valley. To know more about Moevd Cuisine, please sign up our newsletter for more information.
- How can I pay for my food?
Currently we only accept credit card and Touch ‘n Go eWallet as our payment methods. Please note that we do not accept cash at the moment.
- What is your minimum order?
We do not have minimum order. For food delivery order less than RM20, a small fee applies. For Self Pick-Up order, do not have small fee.
- What if something is wrong with my order?
We have a dedicated team that looks after your entire Moevd Cuisine ordering experience, from the moment you place your order right through to
it arriving with you.
However, we do understand that sometimes things might go wrong. If this is the case, you can use the Help function in the Moevd app to speak to
our customer service representative to report your issues.
- What if my order is late?
Sometimes things happen outside of a rider or restaurant’s control can cause a delay. Our team will always find out the reason and proactively
call and update the status of the order if it is not arriving within the estimated time of delivery.
- Can I cancel my order?
Once you have placed the order, it can’t be cancelled.
- Can I order for somebody else?
Of course! You can order and deliver to anyone anytime using our Moevd App. Make sure to key in the correct delivery address so that our rider
can deliver the food to the right receiver. Please add the receiver’s name & contact number at the checkout page.
- Can I order from different restaurants in one order?
Currently we do not support multiple restaurants in one order. However, you can place a new order if you wish to order from another restaurant.
- For which services can I book a ride with an extra stop?
You can book rides with an extra stop for book now and prebook service.
- How many extra stops can I add to my booking?
You can add 1 (one) additional stop to Moevd Rides booking and the fee will be shown upon booking.
- How is the fare calculated?
The fare includes the cost of the extra stop and is based on the total distance travelled.
- Can promo codes/ discounts be applied to rides with extra stops?
Yes, all promo codes and discounts for Moevd Rides may be applied.
- Will the fare remain the same if I switch the order of the stops?
The fare is determined by the total distance travelled, the fare might be adjusted if order of the stops changed.
- How long can the driver wait at the extra stop?
Our driver will only wait up to a maximum of 3 minutes at your pick up point and extra stop.
- Can I ask the driver to travel to the second stop and then to the first stop?
No, the fare is pre-determined at the point of booking based on the original order of the stops.
- I need an extra stop but forgot to include it into my Moevd Rides booking. Can I request for the driver to make an additional stop?
Yes, you can do that in the app, however, the fare will change accordingly based on the total distance travelled.
1. What is the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher (PTV) Programme?
The Perlindungan Tenang Voucher (PTV) Programme is an initiative by the Government of Malaysia to expand the social protection for the lower-income group. The programme was launched in September 2021 and was offered to eligible Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR) recipients.
2. Who is the partner operator of Perlindungan Tenang on the Moevd platform?
Moevd is partnering with Zurich General Takaful (Z-Prihatin Takaful) for Perlindungan Tenang Voucher.
3. What is Z-Prihatin Takaful
Z-Prihatin Takaful is the Personal Accident plan providing compensation in the event of bodily injuries, disablement or death by accident and is available for Malaysians from 16 to 65 years of age. It provides coverage for one (1) year.
4. Who is eligible for this RM75 Voucher?
The voucher is allocated to eligible BKM recipients under the household, single and senior citizen categories.
5. What are the benefits of Perlindungan Tenang?
- Death benefits up to RM40,000
- Cover hospitalisation due to accident or dengue RM50/day (Up to 30 days)
- Cover funeral expenses RM500
- Yearly renewable plan
6. What is RM5 minimum payment for the redemption of Perlindungan Tenang RM75 Voucher?
The RM5 is a mandatory minimum payment for the redemption of Perlindungan Tenang RM75 Voucher which takes effect on 15 July 2022.
7. Why do I need to pay RM5 for my PTV?
This requirement is to ensure that BKM recipients are fully aware of the takaful plan that they have purchased/participated. The RM5 will be treated as part of the premium/contribution payment.
8. If I refuse to pay the RM5, can I participate/purchase the Perlindungan Tenang product?
No. You are required to pay RM 5 in order to participate/ purchase a PTV product under the PTV Programme.
9. Can I redeem more than one voucher?
No, you can only redeem one voucher per user.
10. Can I change the voucher to cash?
No, the voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. When is the effective date of the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme for 2022?
The effective date of the PTV programme for 2022 is from 1 January 2022 until 31 December 2022.
12. Where can I get more information about the Perlindungan Tenang Voucher Programme?
You can browse PTV Portal at www.myPTV.my for further information about PV and to learn more about Perlindungan Tenang products.
1. What is Moved Halmart?
Moevd Halmart (Mhalmart) is a one-stop Halal wholesale marketplace app. It is a platform for retailers to source halal, quality and highly sellable products. Through this platform, Halal integrated platform (HIP) members are able to showcase their products and sell them directly to retailers. Moevd Halmart’s end-to-end marketplace solutions enable sellers to deliver products directly to the retailer’s doorstep.
2. Who can join this Mhalmart?
All HIP members and non-HIP member are invited to join.
3. What documents need to prepare for Merchant to join Mhalmart?
- SSM Form 9/13
- SSM Form 49/s58
- SSM Form 24/s51
4. How to register as Merchant Mhalmart?
Merchant can register at mhalmart.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What are the product categories offered under the Mhalmart?
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer goods
- Beauty and personal care
- Health and Medical products
6. What are the advantages of joining Mhalmart platform?
- Simple and fast application for merchant to register
- No registration fee
- Aggressive campaigns & promotions for merchants
- Broader market reach and higher revenue
- Potential of export and explore the Middle East, China and other Islamic markets worldwide
- Analyze customers data and database and feedback digitally
7. What are the advantages of Mhalmart for customers?
- User friendly app – fast & easy
- Halal products endorsed by HDC
- Various promotions and additional discounts
- Fast and secure payment process
8. Where can retailer or traders buy the products at Mhalmart?
Customer can buy the products at:
- Moevd app
- Mhalmart website mhalmart.com
- HIP platform myhip.hdcglobal.com
9. What is the amount of commission imposed to the Merchant?
A commission ranging from 9% to 15% commission including the payment gateway fees
10. When will payment be made to the Merchant?
Once payment is received from buyer, Moevd payment cut off time to merchant is twice per week .
11. Who are the delivery partner of Mhalmart?
Our current logistic partner is Ninja Van.
12. Will training be provided to the Merchant?
Yes, training and tutorials on how to upload products on the Mhalmart platform will be given to the registered merchants.
13. Whom should I contact if I have any questions?
Merchants can contact Moevd Customer Service at 03-7661 6262 or email email@example.com.
- What is Deliver Now service?
Deliver Now is instant delivery service where Moevd rider will pickup and deliver the parcel immediately without stopping.
- What is Schedule Pickup service?
Schedule Pickup allow sender to arrange pickup up to 7 days in advance with dedicated time, Moevd rider will pickup at designated time and deliver immediately without stopping
- How can I pay for the delivery fare?
Moevd Parcel can accept Cash, Credit Card and Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Who will be paying the delivery fare?
Sender or Receiver? Moevd rider will collect the delivery fare from Sender upon collection of parcel.
- Can I arrange pickup during midnight?
We do support 24 hours service, depends on the availability of Moevd rider.
- Do I get charged double for midnight pickup?
No. Moevd Parcel only charging additional 30% as midnight surcharge
- Will I be able to track my parcel after it’s been picked up
Moevd Parcel apps allow customer to track the visibility of Moevd rider’s location via GPS tracking before and after the parcel being picked up
- Can I follow Moevd rider for the delivery?
No. Moevd Parcel only meant for parcel delivery service, you can book a Moevd Ride to go to the parcel delivery location.
- How can I be assured that my parcel delivered to the correct receiver?
A “Receiver Code” will be generated after the confirmation of order and send it to the receiver via SMS. Moevd rider can only end the job by entering the correct “Receiver Code”.
- Do I get charged more if the weight of my parcel is heavier?
No. Moevd Parcel charges base on distance (km). Sender will need to follow the maximum weight allowed for each vehicle type.
1. Where is Moevd driver available?
Moevd driver currently only covers Klang Valley and Penang. We will be expanding our coverage to others cities in future.
2. What is the individual criteria for becoming a Moevd driver?
Malaysian Citizen (Blue & Red IC) above 21 years old. Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is not accepted) Min 2 years of Driving License / Experience Valid PSV or PSV Passed Certification Must use own personal Bank Account created under Driver NRIC
3. What is the vehicle’s requirement for the Moevd driver?
Displacement(cc): Min 1.0 litre, Sedan, SUV, MPV (pickup truck / 4×4 not accepted) Car seater: 4-10-seater Car age: 10 years or newer (manufactured in 2010 and above) Valid vehicle insurance with ehailing add on
- Do I need to have permit such as PSV to be a Moevd rider?
Moevd Ride does not require PSV or any other permits.
- Can I online and work in midnight?
The apps support 24 hours service, depends on the market demand. However, for Moevd Cuisine delivery, it will be based on the operating hours of our merchants.
- Do I earn extra if accepting job during midnight?
Moevd rider will earn an additional 30% for Moevd Parcel orders that accepted from 00:00-06:00 hours.
- Do I need to online on certain peak hour which fixed by Moevd?
Moevd Ride offers a totally freedom platform for Moevd riders, just online whenever you are available or wish to.
- Do I need to pay any registration fee?
All registrations and training are free.
- Do I need a delivery bag as Moevd rider?
Moevd rider is encouraged to purchase and utilize the Moevd Delivery Bag for safety and convenience purpose.
- What does Moevd Cuisine do?
Moevd Cuisine is an on-demand food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants and facilitates food delivery. We help restaurant owners to grow their businesses, stay ahead in a changing industry, and make hungry customers happy.
- How does a Moevd Cuisine partnership work?
Our partnerships are mutually beneficial! After you completed the signup process, your restaurant will be activated on the Moevd app and we will start sending you orders. Partnering with Moevd allows you to have lower delivery fees for your restaurant, which makes ordering from your restaurant cheaper and more appealing to customers. You will also receive publicity and marketing via the Moevd app.
- Will I have to change the way my restaurant works?
Moevd Cuisine work alongside your in-house orders. It designed to fit around you so there’s nothing you need to change. The only difference is that you will receive orders through our merchant app, our rider will come to collect the order from you and deliver to customers.
- How can Moevd Cuisine help my business?
Moevd Cuisine will help you to increase your brand presence, as well as bring your restaurant to the attention of entirely new customers. Moevd Cuisine delivery orders won’t hurt your current customer base; rather, Moevd Cuisine will increase that base. We’ve custom-built a system just for our restaurant partners, which means it will be easier for restaurant owners to manage and monitor the workflow as well as keep tracking of your sales. You’ll be able to track individual dishes over time, so that you can work on popular dishes. It means that you’ve got better technology behind you when you’re ready to experiment with dishes, making it easier to test out new ideas – and grow your business! Moevd App allows you to access data analytics whenever you want. That way, you can make sure your business is growing and, more importantly, that it’s growing in the right direction.
- What does it cost?
It’s FREE to get listed on Moevd Cuisine platform. Moevd Cuisine designed to be an affordable option for restaurants of all sizes. We only ask for revenue sharing base on each order. This allows us to cover delivery-related expenses like logistics, drivers, and support to keep your delivery business up and running.
- I have decided to join Moevd Cuisine.
What should I do now? You can click on “Enquire now” and fill in your information in the Moevd Cuisine Merchant Enquiry section. After information submitted, our representative will contact you within 24 hours.
- How fast do I get paid?
We know cash flow is important to your business. Therefore, we will credit your earnings into your account in weekly basis.
- How can I change my payment details?
You can change it in your merchant portal. Some changes might need approval from our admin.
- How do I receive orders?
You will be receiving orders from merchant app installed in your android phone or terminal device provided by us with small monthly fee.
- What if I missed an order?
Don’t worry, all your orders will not be automatically received. You will need to press the “Accept” button for every incoming order. If the order has not been accepted for more than 5 minutes, our customer service representative will contact you.
- Can I reject orders?
No. you cannot reject orders. Please make sure all orders are ready during your operating hours. If in case your restaurant needs to be closed due to emergency, do remember to set your shop to “Closed” at the merchant portal.
- Can I manually close or open my restaurant?
Yes. You can.
- How can I change my operating hours?
You may submit your request through merchant portal.
- How can we upload and edit our restaurant menu?
You may submit your request through merchant portal.
- What is Moevd Infinite Membership?
Moevd Infinite Membership is where the users can enjoy instant discounts, free vouchers and earn additional points when they spend on Moevd services. They can join the Infinite Membership when they purchase the Moevd Infinite package.
- What is the Infinite Package?
Moevd Infinite Package is where users are offered with four options of starter pack value starting from Infinite RM20, Infinite RM50, Infinite RM100 and Infinite RM200.
- What are the benefits of Infinite Membership
With Infinite Memberships, you will get 100% value in points, free redeemable vouchers and a chance to win prizes on your Lucky Spin.
- How do I purchase Infinite Package?
You can purchase Infinite Package from the Moevd app and select the package you want and pay using a credit card, debit card or Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Can I purchase Infinite Packages using Infinite Points
No, you cannot pay the Infinite Packages using the Infinite Points.
- What are the services eligible for Infinite points and vouchers?
Users can use the points and redeem vouchers for Moevd Ride, Moevd Cuisine and Moevd Parcel.
- How do I check my vouchers?
Go to the Menu on the top left of the Moevd app and select Vouchers. Your points and vouchers will be available there.
- How do I use the vouchers?
To use the vouchers, simply choose the services that you want, click on the Promotion and choose the vouchers available before you make payment.
- What is Lucky Spin
Lucky Spin gives you chances to win prizes (eg: iPhone 14) and vouchers to be used on Moevd services. Each Infinite Package entitled chances on Lucky Spin, you can also redeem chances on Lucky Spin with Infinite Points and Rewards Points.
- Are Infinite points and Rewards points the same?
Infinite Points are the points you received when you purchase any of the Infinite Package, Rewards points are the points you earn when you perform a transaction on any of the Moevd services. Infinite Points allows you to pay for services and purchase reward vouchers.
- What is the validity period of Infinite Points?
The validity period of Infinite Points is 2 years.
- What is the validity period of free vouchers?
The validity period of free vouchers is 3 months.
- Can I transfer my Infinite points?
The Infinite Points are unique to each infinite member only. However, you can use Infinite Points to redeem vouchers and share them with friends and family.
- Can I share the reward voucher with my friends and families?
Yes, you can share the reward vouchers that you redeemed with your Infinite points with friends or family. However, the free vouchers cannot be shared or transferred.
- How do I get more value with the Infinite Package?
You can unlock the value when you introduce or referred friend to purchase the package.
- Can Infinite Points pay for the total amount that I have to pay?
- Can I extend the validity of Infinite Points
Yes, to extend, simply purchase any package before the expiry date.
- Can I extend the validity of the reward vouchers and free vouchers?
No, you cannot extend the validity of the reward vouchers and free vouchers
- If I am unable to fully maximize Infinite Points or reward vouchers, can I get a refund on the balance?
You are encouraged to use up all your Infinite Points and Vouchers before they expire, as the balance of Infinite Points and Free Vouchers are refundable.
1. All infinite packages (RM20/RM50/RM100/RM200) are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
2. M infinite coins can be used directly for bookings of Moevd Ride, Moevd Cuisine and Moevd Parcel.
3. Lucky Spin chances will be available for 3 months from the date of purchase of any Infinite Package.
4. Before completing the booking, the user must ensure that the payment method is M infinite coins. In the event the discount has not been applied, do not proceed with the booking and contact 03-2181 6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Accidental bookings made without using M infinite coins as the payment method cannot be reversed or refunded.
6. M infinite coins or any vouchers are not exchangeable or replaceable for cash.
7. The reward vouchers redeemed with M infinite coins can be shared with friends or families. However, the free vouchers received cannot be shared or transferred.
8. M infinite coins are not transferable.
9. The reward and free vouchers cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions or discount.
10. Moevd reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In the case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the package, the decision made by Moevd shall be final.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
1. What is Moevd Rewards?
Moevd Rewards offers benefits to Moevd users by earning more, in terms of points when they spend on Mride, Mcuisine and Mparcel. The more you spend the more you earn
2. What is Moevd Rewards Points?
Moevd Rewards Points are the points you collect when you use Moevd services. For every RM1 you spend, you get 1 reward point. You can redeem and pay for the Moevd services using the points collected.
3. What is the category of M Rewards points?
All points collected can be categorised into 4 tiers: Rookie, Hero, Elite and Legend. Your ranking will move up automatically according to the total accumulated points.
4. Do I need to apply to join M Rewards Program?
No, all users will automatically become members once they start using Moevd services
5. How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points through M rewards page in the Moevd app.
6. Is there any expiry date for my collected points?
Yes, the validity of these points is for 3 months. However, the points will be extended for the next 3 months after a successful transaction.
Eg: A transaction was performed on the 15th March 2022; the points will expire for 3 months on the 15th June 2022. To extend the expiry date, you need to perform a transaction before 15th June 2022.
7. Will the rewards tier be downgraded?
The rewards tier status will be maintained within the first 6-month period as long as the total accumulated points meets the tier status.
Eg: Between 1st January to 30th June; or between 1st July and 31st December, your tier status will be maintained for the next 6-month period.
8. Can rewards points be transferred?
No, M Rewards Points cannot be transferred.
9. What else can I do with my points?
More exciting rewards with Moevd and partners to be announced from time to time. At the present time, you will be able to redeem your points for all Moevd services; e-hailing, parcel delivery & food delivery.
10. What are the transactions do not qualify for rewards points?
- M ride/ M parcel – Toll and discounted amount (promo codes and discounted)
- M cuisine – Discounted amount (promo codes and discount vouchers)
11. What is the payment method eligible for the points?
All of our payment methods – Cash. credit cards and Touch ‘n Go eWallet are eligible to collect points.
- The 5% cashback on car insurance premium is available to all customers who renew car insurance at Moevd renew platform.
- The customer will need to be 18 years old and must have personal bank account.
- Employee of Moevd Groups Sdn Bhd is also eligible for the 5% cashback subject to he/she does not claim under the staff quota.
2. Campaign Criteria
- Customer must renew car insurance at Moevd renew.
- Eligible for private car and comprehensive insurance only.
- The 5% cash back is capped at RM50 maximum and limited to the first 100 customers only.
- Customers will have to pay the insurance premium full amount and Moevd will reimburse the 5% cash back into the customer’s bank account within 3 to 5 working days.
- Moevd will contact customer/user for the cashback to be credited.
3. Campaign Duration
The campaign starts on 1st April 2023 and ends on 31st May 2023